Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Why I write

To form my own world and express myself in a literary sense is amazing. I wasn’t given the gift of visual art and I actually envy painters, but I feel as though I can convey my perception of the world uniquely through my form of art. I like to take the reader on a journey through time and space, often revealing things that may be new and intriguing, and maybe shed a little light on a few dark spots in their lives.  I lead a totally unordinary live and I never give two shits about what anyone has to say, but not in a reckless in your face way. There’s a way to live life and a lot of people are afraid to live it. 
Everything I write is true to who I am and what I’ve done.  Nothing is embellished, there’s no need.  I like opening others minds and leaving them with a little bit of myself.  It’s a very deep sense of pride I have in what I do.  If you’ve read some of my other postings, I am purely about the pursuit of happiness and creating individualism, never letting someone or something taint whatever dream one might have. That’s the worst thing ever, when a person so full of talent just lets it slip away.  What some don’t realize is that what they do may inspire someone else to grab hold of their lives and actually influence them.  It only takes one to set the stage for others to follow.  It’s selfish in a way.
I think I’m a fucked up individual, at least my way of thinking is anyway. But even in the bad there’s some good, you just have to read and find what pertains to you. Not everything we do will make everyone happy, at the end of the day, you have to be satisfied with yourself and what you’ve done. Entertain my ideals, you wont be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. You are a gifted one young jedi, and more should see it. Your presence is felt through your willingness to present your real self in writing.... As for me I have other talents that my lack of self esteem and anxiety issues can not overcome. But you you have the ability and I knowing who a jedi is can confirm this IS a positive and should be pursued as such... Now sir, I am off to read more ~omega :-)

    ReplyDelete